After waking up to 37 degree temperatures this week, I think it's safe to say that summer has flown the coop - or at least migrated to California. In a desperate attempt to salvage the season, we went on an outing to my favorite part of Madison: the Henry Vilas Zoo. I hadn't intended to don a coat, but the crisp air made wearing a mere sweater dress impossible. To be fair, however, the coat is one of my favorite sartorial items - especially when it causes men to fondly reminisce about vintage hunting jackets.
Wild America
After waking up to 37 degree temperatures this week, I think it's safe to say that summer has flown the coop - or at least migrated to California. In a desperate attempt to salvage the season, we went on an outing to my favorite part of Madison: the Henry Vilas Zoo. I hadn't intended to don a coat, but the crisp air made wearing a mere sweater dress impossible. To be fair, however, the coat is one of my favorite sartorial items - especially when it causes men to fondly reminisce about vintage hunting jackets.
Labels:
Banana Republic,
Forever21,
Gap,
my closet,
outfit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment