In spirit of the first week of the new year, I'd like to introduce you to my new banner (above.) (But you know that.) (Unless you're blind.) (In which case I am impressed you've navigated your way over.)
Remember this banner?

But just because we part with Chanel's grizzly suit and Rag & Bone's copious layers doesn't mean the party's over. Quite the contrary, it's time to step into S/S 2011 and even though temperatures are steadily dropping, a girl can dream.
And this girl is dreaming in excessive layers of chiffon and metallic shirt pockets a la Giambattista Valli and cardboard inspired sweaters and trenches via Maison Martin Margiela. Because the next time I'm feeling boxed in...I want to show the world.
A very special thank you goes out to Emily Kropp, otherwise known as @toomanyronis, the brain child behind silly and equally awesome fashion blog A Better Roni.
I am photoshop-disabled and she is proficient in...EVERYTHING so she put the contraption together for me. Here's your virtual round of applause, Em.
And to my fellow wood cutters, I do hope you lurve the new banner.
...If you don't though, you can take a peek at The Cemetery of Past Banners here and bask in the good ol'days.

0 comments:
Post a Comment