There were lacey tid-bits, bustiers and some fluffy chiffon everywhere.
My eye became keen on spotting more trends trying to devalidate my alias. I found refuge in VPL runway photos. And then I started to notice kitschy prints on cotton harem pants and print block blouses on several different street style blogs. This, I thought to myself, is how a man repeller does innerwear as outerwear. And so in light of this: pajamas.
Like yesterday, I offer a disclaimer about the following photos: Chuck and Naomi, the usual photo stars responsible for my images couldn't make it over this weekend due to a bad case of the hangovers. Sue us, people. We are, after all, still in college. In any case, my other drunk friend Amelia offered to take some photos. So she did. Night had fallen, resolution is crummy. And while taking these photos she sang dumb songs. All in all a painful experience.
pjs: Tory Burch, loafers: Stubbs and Wootton And please say hello to my blankey. His name is E E. And so you know, I don't introduce him to just anyone.
While yes, it's slightly silly to suggest you wear matching PJ separates the next time you're due for a girls night on the town, I will say, you can make the separates work. Just look:I can see it now. "Hey, great shorts! Didn't you wear those to our slammin' slumber party last weekend?"
"Why yes, Patty. Yes I did."
And as for the top:
What a fun little party outfit! And here's the kick. If you get tired, you can just take your trench off and opt for a nap, because...you know, you're wearing pajamas anyway. I don't suggest you take your shoes off though because that shit is fancy and will get stolen.I speculate you're dying to try your hand at turning your man repelling inner-wear into outerwear via real clothes so I've hand selected some Pixie Market options for you.
Fun! Jammy town! Repelling in comfort!
I have a pretty bad stomach virus so that might explain why this may have been painful to read. Alleviate the pain, enter a giveaway.








0 comments:
Post a Comment