J.E.M. Apparel is a recently launched e-shopping destination featuring feminine items - with plenty of romantic details. Think ruching, ruffles and accentuated waistlines.
The dress arrived tucked into a gift box with blue tissue paper. The pristine presentation didn't last long enough for a photo (how could I resist a new dress?) but I appreciate the attention to detail. It's a level of customer service that you don't see from many e-tailers.
I chose the Greek Isles dress primarily for its breezy, forgiving drape - perfect for sweltering summer days. But I was sold by the gathered, cleavage-friendly bustline. It's the ideal juxtaposition to the loose skirt, adding just the right amount of femininity.
I was pleasantly surprised by the dress' heft. I can't tell you how many times I ordered online and was disappointed by a too thin, too sheer garment. I'd say the quality of this particular piece is similar to a jersey dress you'd find at J.Crew - a steal at $47.
Special Offer: Take 20% off your purchase at J.E.M. Apparel through Tuesday with the code SPRINGSALE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment