- After a hot 'n heavy rendez-vous with whiskey, a coworker proclaimed - no less than fifty times - that she's "pretty [expletive deleted] smart" and has "pretty [expletive deleted] smart ideas." (I'm not sure if she remembers this and I'm not one to bring it up. Yet.)
- We played the board game Battle of the Sexes and explained to the men that the number in a bra size (e.g. 32, 34, 36) does not refer to the cup size. (Only in their dreams.)
- I spent lazy mornings wading in the lake - and subsequently ripped a leech off my toe. Gross.
- Plenty of nature to tide me over for another year. (That leech did me in.)
Retreat Recap
Another year, another office retreat, another business plan, and another arsenal of fond memories. Now, I wouldn't go so far as to call it "paradise" like the stairs to the dock proclaimed, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact - gasp - it was kind of fun. Highlights:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment